WordPress Web Design
WordPress started out in 2003, since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
WordPress powers more than 17% of the web
a figure that rises every day.
Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.
make sure your website works on mobile and tablet
wordpress is a highly customisable system
all of our wordpress websites are responsive
We utilise this amazing tool to create beautiful websites with an amazing amount of functionality, at a lower cost than you would think. We are experts at designing sites in and around wordpress.
Need something flexible and low cost?
Some of the benefits of using wordpress:
- It’s really simple! WordPress is built to be easy, once we have created a site around wordpress, you will find it extremely easy to log in and change your content, edit pages and upload pictures. Or we can do this for you, it’s up to you!
- It’s really flexible! You can create any type of website with wordpress, be it a personal blog or a fully functioning website for businesses small to large, a government website, news or magazine websites.
- It’s easy to publish! If you’ve ever created a document in Word, you’re already an expert at adding pages or blog posts to your wordpress website. Using these skills you can easily insert pictures, documents and content and with a simple click your new content is live on your site.
There is also a huge community of developers that provide (mostly) free plugins to enhance your site, making the entire process of being able to give you as much as possible for the smallest cost, easier than ever.
You will save money having wordpress as your cms
- You won’t have to pay a developer to create software that already exists for free
- There is a huge community of coders that offer free plugins for your site
- You can easily take control of your own content, you won’t have to pay for text updates
Manage your content anywhere
- If there’s something urgent you want putting onto your site and it’s late at night on a Sunday, you can do it, easily!
- Make changes to your website from any computer or phone in the world
- Site updates will be instant, and at your convenience
- Because you only add the text and pictures, you don’t need to worry about the design or the frame of the website
Spread your content around
- If you don’t have the time to sit down a few times a week to write new content, write as much as you can when you have the time and have wordpress post your new content in stages
- If you already have a lot of content, you can easily break it up into separate posts
- You can re-post other websites content safely without being penalised by google
Social media friendly
- Automatically integrate your blog posts with social media like Twitter, facebook, Linkedin instead of having to go to each one individually
- Easily add your facebook page, twitter feed etc to your website
Easy seo tools
- Utilise free SEO plugins like jetpack and all in one SEO to have complete control over the keywords, titles and description, inluding all meta data, of every page and every post on your site
- The ease in which you can add content to your site will mean that it won’t take long for you to build up a really healthy and robust site, full of content and keywords and interesting pages
- Just pick a category, or a parent page when you are creating a new page or blog post, and you don’t have to worry about restructuring any links or menus, it’s all automatic
WordPress is the perfect tool to ensure your website is search engine optimised, as well as making sure it works on all devices. WordPress also makes it easy to incorporate your social media plans into the website.
Ease of use
- If you’ve ever used Microsoft Word, it will only take you a few minutes to become proficient at adding and structuring content on your site
- The CMS navigation is also easy to pick up, with everything clearly laid out on your dashboard
- There are only 3 sections of the dashboard you need to worry about, managing your own content. Pages, Blog posts, and Media
Interact with your customers
- Turn on commenting on your site and allow your customers / visitors to add their opinions to your pages/posts and to ask questions
- This also builds up your content for free, and keeps your pages fresh
- Users can even create accounts for your site in order to comment, and you can also have members only areas
It’s free for life
- Not only is the wordpress platform free, the updates are also free
- WordPress is constantly being upgraded and you will never have to pay for these updates